Installing project dependencies
Note: The process varies depending on your choice of code editor / IDE, so refer to one of the following guides:
- Load up your project in PyCharm.
- Go to the Project Settings by clicking
Settings.... Alternatively, use the shortcut key
- Navigate to
Project Interpreter, then click the gear icon and click
- In the popup window, click
Pipenv Environment, make sure
Install packages from Pipfileis checked, then click
- PyCharm will automatically install the packages required into a virtual environment.
- Make sure you are in the project directory.
- Install project and development dependencies:
$ pipenv sync --dev
- Remember to also set up pre-commit hooks to ensure your pushed commits will never fail linting:
$ pipenv run precommit